What are the current COVID policies?
On October 10, 2020 we reopened for tours. However several things have changed. If you are considering booking a tour with us please read the following information regarding how tours will be conducted to keep everyone as safe as possible.
– All tours will be booked on a private basis. We will not be mixing groups until further notice. If your party has 6 people, you are more than welcome to book a tour with your group. We will not for example, be mixing two families on a single tour. We will not be charging additional fees for these private tours.
– Guests may have their external temperature taken prior to a tour. If you present with a fever you will be asked to leave. Other guests in your party may continue on the tour. No refund will be issued if you are unable to attend for this reason.
– Our guides will be equipped with hand sanitizer, soap and anti-bacterial wipes. We ask guests to please bring their own as well and use liberally.
– All Moroccan laws that are in effect at the time of the tour must be followed. This includes wearing of face masks in public spaces. Guests will be reminded and if not followed, they will be asked to leave the tour. No refunds will be issued if a guest is asked to leave for non-compliance.
– Tour stops may be altered and adjusted depending on opening of vendors. As this is a very flux period changes can occur suddenly.
– Tour stops will primarily include outdoor seating wherever and as much as possible.
We understand that things are constantly in flux when it comes to travel. To stay present with the current reality we have adjusted our policies to the following;
- Tours cancelled with under 24 hours until the tour will not be refunded.
- Tours may be rebooked or a voucher issued for a later date if the tour if there is 24-72 hours before the tour.
- If you would like to postpone or convert to a voucher for future use you may do this at anytime and we truly appreciate it when guests do this. However, we also will be issuing refunds for tours that are 72 hours or more away.