What are the current COVID policies?
On October 10, 2020, we reopened for tours. However several things have changed. If you are considering booking a tour with us please read the following information regarding how tours will be conducted to keep everyone as safe as possible.
– All tours have reverted to shared tours unless booked as private. (July 2021)
– Guests may have their external temperature taken prior to a tour. If you present with a fever you will be asked to leave. Other guests in your party may continue on the tour. No refund will be issued if you are unable to attend for this reason.
– Our guides will be equipped with hygenic supplies such as hand sanitizer, soap, and anti-bacterial wipes. We ask guests to please bring their own as well and use it liberally.
– All Moroccan laws that are in effect at the time of the tour must be followed. This includes the wearing of face masks in public spaces. Guests may be reminded and if not followed, they may be asked to leave the tour at the discretion of the guide. No refunds will be issued if a guest is asked to leave for non-compliance.
– Tour stops may be altered and adjusted depending on the opening of vendors. As this is a very flux period changes can occur suddenly.
– Tours may need to be adjusted to begin earlier depending on the curfew regulations put in place by the Moroccan government. This can change on very short notice. Please watch your email for any changes.
– Tour stops will primarily include outdoor seating wherever and as much as possible.
We understand that things are constantly in flux when it comes to travel. To stay present with the current reality we have adjusted our policies to the following in effect until September 2021;
- Tours canceled with under 48 hours until the tour will not be refunded. A partial, 50% refund will be offered for tours canceled less than 48 hrs before the tour start.
- Tours that are canceled 72 hours or more in advance will receive a refund.
- If you would like to postpone or convert to a voucher for future use you may do this at any time and we truly appreciate it when guests do this. However, we also will be issuing refunds for tours that are 72 hours or more away.
For tours after September 1, 2021:
- If your tour is under 2 weeks away and you need to cancel we can not offer you a refund or exchange. Please consider this when making your reservation
- If you have travel insurance and are claiming due to travel-related circumstances we are happy to work with your insurer.
- If you would like to postpone or convert to a voucher for future use you may do this at any time and we truly appreciate it when guests do this.
We are currently not checking that guests have been vaccinated against COVID-19 however we STRONGLY request this. Morocco has limited health facilities and as a means of protecting the local communities we work in, we truly hope our guests will take proper steps to keep everyone safe. If you choose not to be vaccinated, we request you wear your face mask at all times when not eating or drinking and regularly wash your hands.